I need...


I'm not sure,
but I think that it's raining here,
it's raining around me
Inside me.

and now, the water is high,
drowning me.
I don't know how swim.
I think that I need some help.
But I'm alone here,

In a place where nobody see me
nobody knows me
feel or touch me.

Something is misunderstood
unavailable, confused.
unbelievable
I'm lost.
A different kind of lost
A loser, maybe.
A lost that knows where is.
But he did lost himself, anyway.

It's raining inside me.
In the real, I think that I need a hug.
I miss it, I miss you.
And this climate is making me feel this way,
soulful.

I need to drink something,
I don't know, but
In the real, I think that I need a hug.


I'm  kind of lost.
A lost that knows where is.
But is lost, anyway.

2 comentários:

Jana Sandes disse...

You're never alone, we're always here!
Don't be afraid, a new world is always scary but the time will pass and you will be used to yours new friends, places and routines.
Don't forget, we will always be here, for you!
:)
A big virtual hug!

Bruna M. disse...

Please, try to feel better!
Remember that the affection and friendship are always present, even us being physically distant! 'Cause we're here, for you...forever!
And try to find joy in the middle of the storms.

Miss you so much!!!
Kisses and hugs...Yellow :*

Postar um comentário